Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sunny Side Up Treasury



I recently had the opportunity to curate an Etsy treasury. These works made me smile on a rainy day!

The artists/sellers shop names and item titles are as follows:

Row 1: Sunny Side Up Ring by Far Afield Jewelry, Happy Sun Gocco Print by Matte Art, Sunshine and Stars in the Garden by My Mother's Garden;

Row 2: Within My Spirit by Maia Art, Tripod Funky Sun Bowl by Twisted River Clayworks, A Little Bit of Sunshine by Glass Cat Jewels;

Row 3: Southwest Sun Soap Dish by TMusichans, Setting Sun Flower by Borderline Bonkers, I Love the Sun by Tactile Eclectics;

Row 4: The Ancients - Sunny by Cee Vee Arts, Abstract Dawn with Blue Sun by Else Art, Sun Face Soap by Uniquely Pampered

I wish there was a way to show the alternates' pictures as well. In lieu of that, I recommend the work of these artists as well:

Setting Sun by Artmixter
Rising Sun by Slvilov
Watch Out for Solar Flares by Mia Sophia
Here Comes the Sun by Paper Art Studios

Cheers!--Janyce

No comments: