Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thanks to The Creators Palette

Every once in a while, you cross paths with someone...someone you know is kind of heart and spirit. So it has been with Melanie of The Creators Palette. She has featured a few of my lobsters on her blog and always been generous with her warm words of support and encouragement. She actually does not know this, but several times she's touched base with me when I really needed a boost from the universe. These acts were spontaneous and uplifting and I wanted to thank her publicly for being such a special person.

Now, Melanie has nominated me for the Brillante Weblog Award! What a sweet surprise! Thanks, Melanie!

This award is one that continues to be passed on so I too will nominate 7 blogs for this award!

Each nominated blog should:

* Add the logo of the award to your blog
* Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
* Nominate 7 other blogs
* Add links to those blogs on your blog
* Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I will update this posting to add nominees over the next few days. Nominees are in no particular order. I love them all!

3 comments:

Lorna Smith said...

Thank you for following my blog...glad you like it. I'll be posting more soon. I'll have to look into this brilliant Weblog award...sounds good.
Lorna X

dianeclancy said...

Well, I wrote my post yesterday ...

But it got posted this morning ... this might be something of a let-down for you .. .but there is something for you at my blog today.

Thanks for your great work with this blog!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com

sojournquilts said...

Diane--It is never a let-down to be recognized (especially by such a talented artist as yourself). I am honored that you nominated me for the brilliante blog award as well. Thank you so much!